Login to the most popular email service in the world: Gmail Email. To login to www.Gmail.com, you need to create a Google Account. A Google Account gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, and much more. Gmail is free, signing up for a Google Account is free too.
This is Gmail tutorial, step-by-step to help you to be able to sign in to your Gmail Account and make use of all of its features in a short amount of time.
Before you sign in to www.Gmail.com
Make sure that you have created your Google Account before you sign in to Gmail.com. If you can't remember ever signing in and would like to check if you have an account, just enter your email address on the password-assistance page. If there's no Google Account associated with your email address, you'll get a message that says 'No account found with that email address' you entered.
Create a Gmail Account
There are steps to create a new Google Account
- Go to Gmail Sign up Page!
- Google will require you to enter some personal information, such as your first and last name. And then you will have to choose your username. This will be used to create your own unique email address [email protected] Be aware that some username may not be available, so you might have to come up with a different username.
- If you fill any field incorrect, Google will show you an error message to help you walk through it.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- Once you have filled out all of the information, click on 'Next Step'. You will be asked to complete your user profile. You can complete it now or just skip it for later.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Google Account, and Google gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, and more.
Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign Up for more detail.
How to Sign in to www.Gmail.com
In order to sign in to Gmail, please enter your Google Account username and password. If you are lazy to type your password again later, you can save it on your browser. In case, you forgot your password, it's easy to recover your Gmail password. There are steps to log in to Gmail.
- Go to www.gmail.com and find a sign in link in the upper right hand corner. Or follow our direct link for Gmail Sign In!
- When Gmail sign in page appear, enter your email in the text box and click next, e.g. [email protected]
- Fill the next box with your password. The letters and numbers will only appear as **** for security purposes.
- We recommend that you got the "Stay signed in" checkbox selected. This ensures that you won’t be constantly interrupted to re-enter your password and makes your future sign-ins easier with account choosers
- Click sign in button to go to your Gmail Inbox.
Problems when signing in?
Most common problems when logging in Gmail is incorrect password. Remember that Gmail password is case-sensitive. Beware of your Caps lock key, since password characters are unreadable. In case login fails, Google will show you the error messages that tells you what the issue is and help options to guide you walkthough it. See more about: Gmail sign in problems
How to securely log out of Gmail.com
If you are using a computer that is not yours, it's very important to log out of gmail.com securely after you are done using it. Signing out of Gmail is quite easy and can be completed using the three steps below:
- Point your browser to www.gmail.com. If you are redirected to the login page you can stop here, you are already logged out.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen, a dropdown menu appears. At the bottom of dropdown you will find a sign out link. Click the link to sign out of your Gmail Account.
- Once you have clicked the sign out link, you will be redirected to the Gmail log in page.
Gmail Account Management
Besides providing basic information such as creating a Gmail Account and signing in, we guide you how to keep your Google Account secure using 2-Step Verification and strategies to better manage your emails, Google inbox using the Gmail priority inbox. In addition, we show you how to use spam filters and trusted senders to prevent spam.